For the Barcelona City Council website http://ajuntament.barcelona.cat/bcnacciointercultural the following measures have been taken into account to allow users to access all content and features easily:
- Multi-browser:pages can be viewed correctly with various browsers (Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Google Chrome).
- Consistent browsing:The website’s consistency is ensured, making browsing coherent on every page and offering all users an enjoyable experience.
- Accessible page titles
- Correct heading structure
- Forms with hash functions
- Distractions: There is no interference such as content flickering, exaggerated blinking or audios that start automatically.
- Movement Moving content has a stop mechanism.
- Language style The page language is simple and suited to its target audience.
The development of the website http://ajuntament.barcelona.cat/bcnacciointercultural by Barcelona City Council is based on the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, level AA , as set out by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
For further information on website accessibility and accessibility resources and for setting the options for the various browsers, please go to the http://accessibilitat.bcn.cat/ca website.
Barcelona City Council is committed to continue working in order to reduce the various accessibility barriers that still need to be resolved on this website.