Cities, like other bodies that are in a constant state of transformation and evolution, have tools and mechanisms in place that guarantee the rational and harmonic planning of their territory and uses, with the aim of ensuring that their development is in line with the needs of their populations.
Deputy Director of Urban Planning and Infrastructures: Aurora López Corduente.
- Territorial and urban planning and management, in accordance with current legislation
- Management of city planning and land for the development of approved plans
- Urban landscape
- Permits and inspections for public works, activities, the environment and public areas, in co-ordination with the city's districts
- City planning regulations
- Urban Planning List of Services (December 2016, PDF 1,5 MB)
- Metropolitan planning regulations of the general plan
- Town Planning Regulations Index
- Metropolitan Building Ordinances
- Municipal regulations
- Department of Urban Information and Documentation
- Cartographic Information Point
- Search Engine: Planning, Descriptions and Conventions
- Search Engine: Architectural Heritage Catalog