The following measures have been adopted on Barcelona City Council's Municipal Tax Office website to give users easier access to all its contents and functions:
- Multi-browser: Pages can be viewed correctly on the several browsers used for the analysis (Mozilla, Internet Explorer, Safari and Chrome).
- Consistent browsing: Website consistency is ensured, making browsing coherent on every page and offering a satisfying user experience.
- Distractions: Interference such as content flickering, exaggerated blinking and sound that starts automatically is avoided.
- Movement: moving content has a stop mechanism.
- Headings: Page headings the portal and section to provide users with a context.
- Social media: The social media plug-ins are accessible.
- Colour contrast: the colour contrast is correct for people with visual difficulties.
- Language style: The page language is simple and suitable for the public its content is aimed at.
Barcelona City Council's Municipal Tax Office website has been developed according to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0), Double A level, set by the W3C (World Wide Web Consortium).
For further information about the website’s accessibility, as well as how to configure the accessibility settings for the various web browsers, go to http://accessibilitat.bcn.cat/en
Barcelona City Council is committed to continuing its work to reduce as much as possible the various accessibility barriers that still need to be resolved on this website.