Measures to encourage and ensure coexistence among citizens in public spaces in Barcelona
Scope of the application:
- Applies to all spaces within the city (streets, pavements, roads, squares, avenues, parks, tunnels, etc.).
- Other spaces, constructions, vehicles, facilities, intended for public use or service.
- Beaches and port area.
- Privately owned spaces, constructions, facilities, etc. when types of conduct or activities are carried out that have a negative impact on coexistence and civic behaviour. When the owners, tenants or users fail to properly maintain the buildings, etc. and this has a negative impact on coexistence in public spaces.
Whom it affects:
- People in the city of Barcelona, regardless of their legal or administrative status.
- Organisers of public events.
- Tourists, who also have a duty to respect regulations on use and general rules relating to coexistence and hygiene, as well as environmental and cultural values and other types of tourist resources they use or visit.
You can view the full text in Catalan in: Measures to encourage and ensure coexistence among citizens in public spaces in Barcelona.