For users that use a proxy server, they will have to enable the ports 8886, 1445, 443, 444, 445 and 446.
Barcelona City Council, through the Citizen Help and Information Offices issues the idCAT digital certificate. More information on the Request for idCat digital certificate procedure.
You will need to have the Acrobat Reader plug-in installed to carry out a number of procedures.
Technical requirements for the electronic signature with digital certificate
- Operating Systems Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Browser: Internet Explorer 7, Firefox 3.5 or later versions with:
- Java Runtime v1.5 or higher
- Java activated
- SSL 2.0, SSL3.0 and TLS 1.0 activated
- The certificate installed in Windows storage
- 6. Permission to run applets (in Firefox the variable signed.applets.codebase_principal_support must be activated. To activate this variable, type the following text into your Firefox browser: about: config and search for the variable corresponding to signed.applets.codebase_principal_support)
- Pop up window blocker deactivated
- 8. Add the procedure portal website (https://w30.bcn.cat/APPS/portaltramits/ca/inici/default.html) as a trusted site.
Last update: 19/06/2015