How can I visit the sewers of Barcelona?
The visits to the sewers of Barcelona are framed in the environmental education program How does Barcelona work? Included in the vector The water cycle in the city. They are offered in the program of four-month activities for individual public of La Fàbrica del Sol or for groups of adults and families of a minimum of 10 people and a maximum of 14.
The activities for groups of schools and students are managed through the School Activities Programme (PAE) or through the office of How does Barcelona work? For groups of students to the email email@example.com or to the phone +34 933 262 223. For more information click here.
If you want to request the visit for groups of adults: (the visits can be in catalan or spanish)
2) Organize a group of 10 people minimum and 14 maximum, La Fàbrica del Sol does not organize groups nor manage them. Each group must have a responsible person.
3) Go to the web page of requests for groups, there you will find all the necessary information to request a date and time (you will see that the available days appear, if there are no hours and dates means that they have been exhausted for that quarter). Read the safety regulations and the observations before making the requests.
4) When the available days have been exhausted you can also fill out the form, when there are again available dates and times we will send you an email.
5) We will contact you to close the date and time of the activity. Non request becomes a reservation without the response of the staff of La Fàbrica del Sol.
You want to do them through the program of four-month activities for individual audiences: (the visits are in catalan)
2) The activity The entrails of the city: the sewers is programmed every quarter of each year.
3) Enter the event and sign up for the activity, you can request a place or two per registered user. In case the activity is full you will be registered in the waiting list and if there are any casualties we will contact you.
4) Read the safety regulations carefully.
Back to the frequently asked questions