Design Does Forum gathers diverse perspectives coming from relevant intersections between academia, business and science to explore, reflect and debate how the global challenges faced by the planet are shaping the futures of design.
Connecting researchers, scientists, academics, strategists, journalists, artists, students, citizens and designers, Design Does Forum aims to cultivate better questions collectively, fostering conversations that go beyond borders by asking a provocative yet critical question.
- Jorge Camacho. Head of Strategy, Uncommon
- Alexander Scholz. Founder and Creative Director, HOLO Magazine Contributing Editor, Creative Applications Network
- Georgina Voss. Co-founder, Supra Systems Studio at London College of Communications
- Terry Irwin. Head of School of Design at Carnegie Mellon University
- Mathilde Marengo. Head of Studies, IAAC - Institute for Advanced Architecture of Catalonia
- Anne Quito. Design Reporter, Quartz
- Joana Moll. Artist and Researcher
- Fabien Girardin. Co-Ceo at BBVA Data&Analytics
- Laia Mogas-Soldevila. Architect, Researcher MIT Architecture, MIT MediaLab, TUFTS BME.
- Harsha Vardan. Design Lead, Ustwo Auto
- Julius Wiedemann. Executive Editor, TASCHEN
Wednesday, April 4, from 6 pm to 8 pm
Thursday, April 5, from 10 am to 8 pm
Museu del Disseny de Barcelona
Tickets standard: 20 €
Reduced tickets: 14 €