At the Documentation Center we offer a series of complementary services with an individual annual fee of € 50 that includes:
1) Access (by appointment) to color, prints, interior design, fashion and product design trend books for the next and previous seasons, as well as color guides.
The trend books and the color guides that we have recently incorporated are the following:
- Color intelligence: Spring & Summer 2020
- Color Intelligence: Fall & Winter 2019/2020
- Casual Life: Spring & Summer 2020
- Casual Life Women: Fall & Winter 2019/2020
- Impulse. Vision 19: Spring & Summer 2019
- Impulse. Vision 20: Fall & Winter 2019/2020
- Influences & Design: Spring & Summer 2020
- Influences & Design: Autumn Winter 2019/2020
WGSN (subject to special consultation conditions)
- Fashion, Lifestyle & Interiors Annual
Texitura Flower Book
- Pattern Catalog
- Paper guide and cotton guide
2) Remote database query:
- DAAI (Design and Arts Applied Index)
- The Vogue Archive
- The Harper's Bazaar Archive
- Berg Fashion Library
3) Online access to some of the leading magazines in the sector, such as:
Design and Culture, Costume, Textile History, Interiors, Dress, Fashion Theory, The Design Journal, etc.
4) Extension of the loan period of books, magazines and DVDs up to 28 days.
* The consultation of these materials is part of a series of complementary services that require the payment of an individual annual fee of € 50.
** To request a consultation and for more information: email@example.com or by phone +34 93 256 68 30
*** To process the individual annual payment fee: Museum counters (access C/ Avila)
**** To access the services for professionals it is necessary to show the Documentation Center card along with and identity card.