We are at the halfway point of the David Bowie Is exhibition and we’d like to celebrate this by giving away 4 pairs of FASTPASS tickets to avid fans of the artist. To win them, you will have to show your creativity and your wholehearted love for Bowie by reinterpreting the iconic lightening bolt that he wore on the cover of the album Aladdin Sane and which has become a of pop cultural icon. What do you have to do to take part?
- Create your own photo or artistic composition (image format) in which the David Bowie lightening bolt appears. It can be on clothing, tattoos, in the form of an illustration, or a painting, sketch, etc.
- Share the image on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and tag the Museu del Disseny or send it by direct message. There’s plenty of time to enter: from 3rd to 16th July.
- Get the most votes for your image! We will share all the images in a photo album, posted on the Facebook page of the Museu del Disseny, from 17th July to midnight on 23rd July. The 4 most liked pictures will win the tickets.
- Might you be the winner? On Monday, 24th July, we will announce the 4 winners of the pairs of FASTPASS tickets to the exhibition "David Bowie is".
Awaken your creativity and take part!
- Only one entry per user is allowed. If the contest organisers detect any irregularity, the participant will be automatically disqualified from the contest.
- The winners of the tickets will be able to access the online pre-booking system for tickets to the exhibition using a code that will be provided.
- If it becomes clear that any of the participants do not meet the requirements laid down in the rules, or the details provided by the participant are not valid, their entry will be considered void and they will be automatically excluded from the contest, losing all rights to any of the prizes awarded.