Documents required for submitting a claim or complaint:
- Claim or complaint raised in advance with the company. A period of 30 days must have lapsed since you raised the claim or complaint, or you must have received a written reply from the company.
- Registered post with acknowledgement of receipt, stamped letter of complaint or claim and proof of posting the letter.
- Company's reply, if there is one.
- Spanish national ID card, foreign resident tax number or passport number.
- If the person raising the claim or complaint is not the holder of the invoice or the recipient of the service concerned, we shall require signed authorisation from the holder and a photocopy of the holder's Spanish national ID card.
- Completed letter of complaint or claim.
- Any other documents that confirm the claim or complaint (invoices, contracts, plane tickets, etc.)
If a claim is forwarded to the Consumer Arbitration Board, the consumer expressly states that he/she will abide by system.