Plans, protocols, municipal government measures and reports
- City Council’s tool for combating gender inequalities and transforming the city from a feminist perspective. Its goals include strengthening mechanisms for the political, social and technological participation of women, irrespective of their age, origins or social condition, as well as rethinking, from the principle of fairness between women and men, public spaces, infrastructures, mobility, housing, business opening times, social, educational and health-care services and the city’s cultural model.
- It constitutes the basic tool for preventing medium- and long-term sexism in the city. The plan presents municipal action that puts the emphasis on both the roots and causes of sexism and on the tools and measures for combating their more structural aspects.
- “We won't keep quiet” protocol against sexual assaults and harassment in private night-time leisure venues(PDF 477.17 KB)The “We won’t keep quiet” protocol is a protocol launched by the City Council together with a dozen concert and music festival halls to act against sexual assaults and harassment at night-time leisure venues.
- It sets out the initiatives to be implemented by the City Council when there is a femicide in the city. The protocol consists of two parts: the first refers to the external institutional communication of condolence and rejection and the second sets out the internal lines of action, the coordination and the roles of the various services and players involved in the response in cases of gender violence.
Municipal government measures
- Government measure of the City Council of Barcelona dedicated to gender urbanism, in order to build a better city and facilitate its daily life. Gender-based urban planning takes into account the diversity of gender, age, origin or functional, among others. The result is a fairer, more equitable, safe and barrier-free city.
- Improvements in the system for a comprehensive approach to gender violence in Barcelona 2015 (CAT)(PDF 876.34 KB)A government measure whose goal is to strengthen the system for detecting and preventing gender violence in the city, as well as assisting victims and supporting them in their recovery. It is divided up into three areas geared towards key elements for a comprehensive approach to gender violence: an information and analysis system of the phenomenon; a detection, assistance and recovery system and a prevention system.