8 March Award - Maria Aurèlia Capmany
The first aim of the award is to acknowledge initiatives and projects conceived to make Barcelona a city free of male violence. The second aim of the award is to offer economic resources and institutional support to help set up the winning projects.
Non-profit natural or legal persons, associations and entities from the city of Barcelona.
2020: 34th edition of the award
The aim of this year’s edition, which is held under the slogan “Ecofeminism and climate emergency”, is to reward those projects that have an intersectional and gender perspective and a focus on women to help tackle the climate crisis and carry out ecofeminist actions in the city.
The deadline for submitting projects is 31 January 2020.
Entries may be submitted by any natural person, group, association or other non-profit organisation whose registered residence or head office is in Barcelona.
Projects must be new or at the start of the implementation stage and must be carried out in Barcelona.
You will find standard forms for providing the documents specified in the terms and conditions in the “More Information” section.
- Terms and conditions of the 2020 8M Award (CAT) (pdf 3.36 MB)
- General terms and conditions 8M Award (CAT) (pdf 207.95 KB)
- Description sheet of the 2020 project (CAT) (docx 61.62 KB)
- Project summary sheet 2020 (CAT) (docx 44.19 KB)
- Application form 2020 (CAT) (docx 69.10 KB)
- Application for payments to creditors 2020 (CAT) (docx 255.12 KB)
- Historical document of the 8th March Award - Maria Aurèlia Capmany (CAT) (pdf 109.88 KB)