The main goals pursued by the Councillor's Office for Feminism and LGBTI Affairs are to:
• Achieve real equal rights, opportunities and results between women and men.
• Put an end to the exclusion of people with bodies, identities, expressions and desires that fall outside gender norms.
• Launch and coordinate policies for fighting against gender violence and LGBTI-phobia.
• Promote the economic, political and social rights of all women in their diversity and LGBTI people, while strengthening their recognition and visibility.
• Include the intersectional-gender and LGBTI perspective in all the City Council's departments and areas, through the Department of Gender Mainstreaming.
• Work jointly with the city’s feminist, social and institutional players.