Main lines of action:
• We offer specific prevention and assistance services for women against gender violence.
• We offer specific services for reporting cases of LGBTI-phobia to the police and supporting victims.
• We offer legal, psychological and community support tools to women and LGBTI people.
• We offer resources and services to men who wish to rethink their masculinity or who are violent.
• We offer legal, social and employment assistance services to sex workers.
• We encourage the political and social participation of women and LGBTI people.
• We promote the democratisation of care work to ensure everyone can be cared for with quality and that carers’ rights are respected.
• We work with all the city’s players (shops; the night-time leisure business world; neighbourhood and district festival organisers; sports, leisure and education promoters, etc.) to prevent sexual and sexist harassment and assaults.
• We are incorporating the feminist and gender equity approach in all the City Council’s areas and policies.
• We promote awareness-raising campaigns against gender violence and also programmes for promoting gender equality in schools.
• We arrange events and give awards that highlight the fight for gender equality.
All these action lines are part of the city government's plans, protocols and measures which you can consult here.