We recommend that you purchase your ticket in advance, to avoid queues and ensure your access to the exhibition rooms.
To ensure your safety during your visit, we remind and advise you to:
- be punctual to ensure access for all visitors.
- wear a mask with minimum third-party protection throughout your visit tour.
- Keep to a social distance of 2 metres from third parties throughout your visit and in lounges, and avoid forming groups.
- Keep to your recommended tour route.
- Clean your hands with sanitising gel at the entrance to the museum and throughout your visit before and after you touch a door, push a button or element.
- Do not touch display cabinets and information panels.
- You will find several information points and signposting to remind you of the safety measures to follow during your visit.
- Use of the lift is restricted. Speak to any of the public-assistance staff if you need to use it.
- The cloakroom is currently out of service. We recommend you access the centre with as few belongings as possible.
- Bicycles and scooters should be parked outside the building.
- The cafeteria service and museum shop are temporarily closed.
- Pay attention to information and recommendations from public-assistance staff.
The centre's management have been applying the following measures:
- The museum's opening times have been shortened: Tuesday to Friday, 3 pm to 8 pm, and Saturday and Sunday, from 10 am to 2 pm and from 3 pm to 8 pm.
- Access to the building will be through the C/ Ávila door.
- Visitor capacity has been cut to 1/3 of the usual capacity.
- The cleaning service has been stepped up, especially for elements accessible to the public.
- Room leaflets, interactive screens and tactile elements and resources have been removed.
- Hardcopy information has been removed.
- Seats have been removed from foyers and exhibition rooms.
- Several hygiene points with sanitising gel have been put up.
We are sure that the new measures guarantee the quality of the visit during these exceptional times and we apologise for any inconvenience.
The Museu del Disseny (Design Museum) has a wheelchair loan service.
Visits with your own guide
Reservation required in advance by calling 932 566 801 (Tuesday to Friday, from 10 am to 1 pm; Thursdays, from 3 to 5.30 pm).
Photographs and video
Images may be taken, without flash, of exhibitions at the Museu del Disseny (Design Museum).
Documentation Centre (Museum library and archive)
Time: Tuesdays and Wednesdays, from 10 am to 8 pm; Thursdays, from 3 to 8 pm; Fridays, from 10 am to 3 pm
Closed: all holidays and August 1-31
Tel 93 256 68 30
Casa Bloc Museum, Apartment 1/11 - Guided tour
Time: Saturdays, at 11 am and 12.30 pm
Duration of the tour: 1 h 30 min
- Individual visits: €4 per person. Internet ticket sales.
- Group visits: €75 per group. Advance reservation required. Maximum 15 people per group.
Information and reservations: Tel. 932 566 801 (Tuesday to Friday, from 10 am to 1 pm; Thursdays, from 3 to 5.30 pm)
Only the lower floor of the duplex is wheelchair accessible.