The Municipal Consumer Information Office (OMIC) provides people with face-to-face assistance on consumer affairs. From its premises in the refurbished Palau Foronda (Ronda Sant Pau, 43-45, baixos), in the heart of the Sant Antoni neighbourhood, the OMIC attends to enquiries from members of the public and processes their claims.
Opening hours: Monday to Friday from 9 am to 1 pm, only by appointment.*
In addition to its face-to-face service, the OMIC has other public assistance and support channels:
Telephone, every day, from 7 am to 11 pm, through the 010 helpline. See the terms and conditions of the 010 helpline.
Website. Users may use this website to request an appointment, as well as make enquiries, submit claims and report incidents.
* To ensure that the health and safety measures put in place due to Covid-19 are adhered to, the OMIC will only provide face-to-face assistance where necessary, and always by prior appointment. Once you have made an appointment, an OMIC adviser will contact you to consider your enquiry and explain what documents and procedures you will need in order to make a claim.
Remember that ...
you can file a claim provided that:
- You have previously made a claim with the company as stated in the section on “Requirements” for making a claim.
- You bring a copy of the documents you have on the matter concerned.
- You fill in the claim/report form (which is available online or in PDF format if you have not been given one by the establishment).
- You are the person named in the invoice or in the contract or service to which the claim relates and you provide a copy of your identity card. If the invoice is not in your name, you will need to provide an express authorisation from the person in whose name it was issued and photocopies of both your identity cards.
How can you get there?
Metro: L2, St Antoni. L3, Paral·lel
Bus: V11, D50, 120, 121
Bicing: Ronda Sant Pau 51