The procedure allows for the payment of taxes, public-sector charges and municipal fines with a bank card or by direct debit from a current account or savings account.
You can use this service whether or not the tax, public-sector charge or fine falls within the voluntary-payment period, provided you have a valid payment document.
If you do not have this document, you can obtain it through the following procedures:
- Copy of the document for paying municipal taxes and public-sector charges or
- Copy of the document for paying fines issued by Barcelona City Council
- By internet: follow these links to access the Catalan or Spanish version
- By phone: call free of charge on 010* (931 537 010 from outside the metropolitan area)
- In person: at the Procedures and services stall (location) or at any branch of the banks listed in the section entitled "Banks where payments can be made".
The bank-card payment service closes every day from 23:55 to 00:30
Distraint fees can only be paid through the Institut Municipal d'Hisenda.
- Àrea Verda.
- For other types of payments, visit the web page www.barcelona.cat/en, or call free of charge on 010* (931 537 010 from outside the metropolitan area).
(*) See the terms of telephone service on the web page ajuntament.barcelona.cat/en/content/telephone-communication-channels-citizens.