The TAPAS exhibit. Spanish Design for Food is a total success and its activities are not far behind.
If you haven’t enjoyed any activity or you want to know about those yet to come, now is your chance because there are only a few days left!
- Talk with JORDI ROCA + ANDREU CARULLA. The last talk between cooks and designers on how they have worked to achieve their creations. Thursday, 11 May at 19:00. Auditorium of the museum, limited seating.
- TAPAS Visit. Spanish Design for Food. Guided tour of the collection Saturdays at 11:30. Until 22 May.
- The Magic Dishes Workshop. The family workshop where children make a chocolate dish or decorate it with sweets. Sundays at 11:30 until 21 May.
- Say (eat) know: the emotions that we create around eating. The last of the "Raw Material: Design with Food" workshops to explore the emotions that we create around eating and playing with the tools that create his Language. Friday, 12 May at 18:30.
- Daily Dishes. ROUND TABLE. The most significant Food Design projects of the last 5 years are presented. Tuesday, 16 May at 18:30.
- The Night of the Museums 2017. Free entry to see all the exhibits of the Design Museum. Also, you can enjoy “Redesigning the churro” and “Mechanics”. Between 19:00 on Saturday, 20 May and 01:00 on Sunday, 21 May.
All of the activities (except for the “The Magic Dishes” workshop) are free.
Have you decided which ones you want to attend? We are waiting for you!