Legal Advice Services Department
- Manages the Legal Advice section of the Office for Prevention, Safety and Mobility, supervises its processes and appraises events and initiatives from a legal standpoint.
- Interprets rules and regulations and provides legal support for decision-making and drafts proposals for rules and regulations.
- Settles claims, public appeals and administrative measures.
- Processes the service's criminal proceedings, disciplinary measures and authorisations.
- Coordinates and manages measures that the courts require Guàrdia Urbana police officers to carry out.
Financial Management and Resource Monitoring Services Department
- Manages human resources, infrastructures, logistics and the budget for the Office of Prevention, Safety and Mobility.
- Designs the strategic lines for managing human, financial, material and logistical resources, as well as infrastructures and information and telecommunication systems at the Office.
- Takes administrative measures for procurement and responds to claims and appeals that are lodged.
- Processes financial liability proceedings.
- Plans and designs communication strategies for the Office.
- Manages aspects of the corporate image, in line with Barcelona City Council's generic image.
- Launches communication initiatives for all the Office's products and services.
- Handles suggestions and complaints from the public.
- Co-ordinates initiatives for improving internal communication.