Bookshops in Barcelona are becoming cultural centres, and start to give high-quality literature courses, some of them by authors, others by experts. Here are some of them:
- Laie: In the Pau Claris bookshop, you can find some courses on universal literature and philosophy.
- La Central: one of the oldest bookshops in the city, it started some years ago the Acadèmia La Central, with many courses given in the 2 bookshops: Mallorca and Raval.
- No Llegiu: this Poblenou based bookshop has one full floor dedicated to the Creative Reading School, where lots of short courses are given, on many literary topics. Check here for more information.
- Documenta: this Eixample based bookshop organises courses on universal literature, classics and history of the city.
- +Bernat: in this Les Corts based bookshop teach the teachers of the Universidad Clandestina: Ignacio Echevarría, José María Micó, Gonzalo Torné, Andreu Jaume o Raffaele Pinto, among others.