How can I visit Horta's Labyrinth Park?
If you want a free visit:
Prepare your visit and see schedules, prices and how to get there here.
To request a visit for groups:
The visits to the Horta's Labyrinth Park are framed in the environmental education program How does Barcelona work? Included in the vector Green and biodiversity. They are offered in the program of four-month activities for individual public of La Fàbrica del Sol or for groups of adults and families of a minimum of 10 people and a maximum of 25.
The activities for groups of schools and students are managed through the School Activities Programme (PAE) or through the office of How does Barcelona work? For groups of students to the email firstname.lastname@example.org or to the phone +34 933 262 223. For more information click here.
If you want to request the visit for groups of adults: (the visits can be in catalan or spanish)
2) Organize a group of 10 people minimum and 25 maximum, La Fàbrica del Sol does not organize groups nor manage them. Each group must have a responsible person.
3) Go to the web page of requests for groups, there you will find all the necessary information to request a date and time. Read the safety regulations and the observations before making the requests.
4) We will contact you to close the date and time of the activity. Non request becomes a reservation without the response of the staff of La Fàbrica del Sol.
You want to do the visit through the program of four-month activities for individual audiences: (the visits are in catalan)
2) Check if the activity The art of visiting a garden: the Labyrinth Park is programmed.
3) Enter the event and sign up for the activity, you can request a place or two per registered user. In case the activity is full you will be registered in the waiting list and if there are any casualties we will contact you.
Back to the frequently asked questions