recycling. Accept the challenge and join the #DesfiladaRenova by creating a renewed look.
Accept the challenge and join the #DesfiladaRenova by creating a renewed look.
Public spaces, where we can develop as a community and relate to one another, are not available, as a result of the Covid-19 outbreak.
Unfortunately, the spring edition of “Revamp your wardrobe” provided for in its two categories cannot be held in its usual exchange-market format, as we only have two interaction spaces: our homes and the digital environment.
Which is why we at the City Council are giving our support to initiatives from organisations to pose a challenge for their followers and, between them all, to organise the first Revamp parade, which will finish on 5 June, to mark World Environment Day.
How can you take part?
- Get hold of the clothes you’ve got tucked away in your wardrobe and which no longer use.
- Recombine or transform them and then try them on.
- Record a video or take a video of yourself parading through your home.
- Publish the video or photo on your Instagram profile with the phrase: “Jo allargo la vida de la roba i em sumo a la #DesfiladaRenova.” [“I’m prolonging the life of my clothes and joining in the #RevampParade]
- Invite three friends to accept the challenge.
- And add the hashtags #renovalaroba, #renovalarobajove and #PrevencioResidusBCN to go even further.
How can you spread the challenge?
- By sharing the video link through your website channels, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and inviting your contacts to take part in it.
Go for it and take part in the first #DesfiladaRenova, made with recombined and transformed clothes, and remember to share your experience through social networks.