Description / Objectives
The digital participation and democratic platform Decidim.Barcelona gives citizens a voice so that they may decide on the future of their surroundings. It is a digital space forming part of a participatory process in which to debate, respond and gather proposals. The tool is put together using open-source software and open code, so that it can be reused and improved upon.
How do I take part in a city process that I'm interested in?
- Consult the open participatory processes.
- Take part in debates (make new proposals, comment on existing proposals, give arguments in favour or against, support or share through social media).
- Track proposals (those begun on the platform and those generated at face-to-face meetings, consult all debates, follow comments and final documents).
Some examples of citizen proposals:
- Designing a green area at Cases Barates
- Montjuïc, a park for Barcelona
- Fabra i Coats, an Open Space in Sant Andreu
- Plan for Play in Barcelona’s Public Spaces
- Strategic Pan for the City's Coastal Areas
- Montbau + accessible