Research and experimentation grant at the Hangar Interaction Lab
It is aimed at
Artists, researchers and developers of any age and nationality working in the area of creation with open-codesource technology.
The call will consider projects that need to carry out a research, experimentation and development stage in the Hangar Interaction Laboratory.
Duration of the residency
Two consecutive months during December 2020 and January 2021.
Financial award and other benefits
- Fees: €2000 gross.
- Work space in the Hangar Interaction Laboratory.
- Technical support for carrying out the project.
- The Hangar collaborators network.
Deadline for submitting applications: 17 November 2020, at 11.59 pm (GMT +1)
Decision: Second half of November 2020
Submission of entries
Applications are to be made through a PDF or DOC file ( -preferably PDF)- file with the required fields below, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject box containing the following phrase: “Beca d’investigació i experimentació en el Lab d’interacció d’Hangar”.
The following information is required:
- Personal Data
- Name and surname(s)
- Full address
- Email address
- Enter your email address again
- Date of birth
- Brief biography (max. 500 characters*)
- CV (max. 1,500 characters*)
- Project description
- Summary of project (max. 2,000 characters*)
- Related tags (max. 10 tags)
- Goals (max. 1,000 characters*)
- Expected results (max. 2,000 characters*)
- Methodology (max. 2,000 characters*)
- How the project has to be documented (max. 2000 characters*)
- Calendar and work plan
- Technical needs
- Reasons for holding the residency at the Hangar Interaction Laboratory (max. 2000 characters*)
- Attached documents: description of the applicant's technical skills.
* including spaces
Miguel Angel de Heras