Consolidated Budgets and budgets of depending entities
In this section of the website you can take a look to the City Council consolidated Budgets (initial and outturn figures) (giving a "group view" of the City Council with its depending entities) according to the different existing consolidation perimeters and also to the budgets of each of the depending entities of the City Council.
BUDGETS OF THE DEPENDING ENTITIES
- Initial and Outturn file of the budgets of depending entities (XLSX)
- List of depending entities according its nature and consolidation perimeter (infographic tables)
- Initial and Outturn Budgets of the autonomous administrative entities (infographic tables)
- Initial and Outturn Budgets of the trading companies (infographic tables)
- Initial and Outturn Budgets of the public law companies (infographic tables)
- Initial and Outturn Budgets of the consortiums, foundations and associations (infographic tables)
- Green Book section regarding the initial consolidated budgets and the initial budgets of the depending entities:
Note about the depending entities data: 1) Data for Initial Budget 2013 is not shown because Budget 2013 was not passed and there was an extended budget procedure. 2) Data for initial budgets show the budgets of the depending entities which are part of the different consolidation perimeters applicable to the initial consolidated budget. Data for outturn budgets shown the budgets (outturn) of the depending entities which are part of the consolidation perimeter applicable to the outturn consolidated budget.