International residency for choreographers at K3 (Hamburg)
K3 / Tanzplan Hamburg offers three residencies lasting 8 months per season, open to choreographers who are at the beginning of their career and who have already produced projects of their own. The residency begins in August and lasts until April of the following year.
You will find all the details in the call for proposals.
Who is it for?
Up and coming choreographers with some work produced outside the university / educational context.
8 months. From August 2021 to April 2022.
K3/Zentrum für Choreographie | Tanzplan Hamburg
Kampnagel Internationale Kulturfabrik GmbH
From 15 June to 12 August 2020, 11:59 p.m. (CET).
Endowment and other benefits
- Monthly scholarship (to cover maintenance and accommodation)
- Round trip to the residency venue
- Moderate production budget for the final show of the stay, to cover work with a small team in the last weeks of the residency
- Use of K3 studios
- Support from the K3 team in the fields of dramaturgy, organisation, technical support and public relations.
- Active participation in the K3 programme of activities
Presentation of candidacies
The registration process must be completed in English using the online form