What is the NUST Network?
The NUST Network - Network of companies for a new working time - is a local network of companies and entities of different measures and sectors oriented to promote a work culture and a working time management that involves a better balance between the time needs of people and the requirements and needs of competitiveness and productivity of the organization, promoting changes to advance in this direction.
The network is made up of companies that contribute to making the city a better place to live and work: healthier, fairer, more sustainable and innovative in production models.
The NUST Network is a space where:
- Share information and knowledge about the measures, agreements and tools that help to make it possible.
- Contribute to disseminate, from our own experience, the benefits of these changes.
- Collaborate with other local and global networks in favor of the right to time.
Benefits of joining:
- Opportunities to learn about strategies and tools that help improve organizations.
- Meet and exchange experiences with people from very diverse organizations who share similar concerns and worries.
- Be part of a movement in favor of a new work culture that is healthier, more egalitarian, efficient and sustainable.
- Contribute to projecting the organizations they are part of as benchmarks in this field.
- To contribute experience and knowledge in favor of this change.
How it works
Created with the aim of having more involvement and commitment in the Network and offer more appropriate answers to the expectations and needs of companies.
Conferences, workshops, meetings and working meetings to exchange knowledge and experiences between companies.
Who is part of it
More than 100 companies and organizations that make up the Network present the good practices implemented in their workplaces.
Mentoring Program on Time Organization
It promotes that companies with recognized expertise in the field of time organization contribute their knowledge and support to companies that want to learn and advance in this field.
How to adhere
Companies committed to organizing time, helping to make Barcelona a city that seeks people's quality of life.
Companies will find answers to topics that may be of interest to you about the NUST Company Network - for a new working time. For example, why it is important to promote changes in the organization of working time, what are the measures of organization of working time, etc.