How to adhere to the Time Agreement
Joining the Time Agreement implies being convinced of the principles and objectives pursued by this city project.
That is why all those organisations (companies, associations, foundations, federations, groups, social agents, professional associations, institutions, platforms, networks, groups...) that agree with the principles of the Time Agreement commit themselves to the following:
- To carry out actions in line with the objectives of the Time Agreement.
- To provide annual information on the actions that the organisation has carried out in the field of time.
- To participate in collective actions that it is agreed to promote within the framework of the Time Agreement.
- To collaborate in the dissemination of the Time Agreement with the means and in the different ways that the organisation considers appropriate.
Likewise, being a member organisation of the Time Agreement guarantees the following rights:
- To be informed of the actions and news of the Time Agreement and the actions of the organisations that make it up.
- To receive the support, services or products that the City Council establishes within its Action Plan for the member organisations of the Agreement.
- Participate in the meetings of the Time Agreement and network with the member organisations.
- Receive the label of collaborating entity and publish their actions on the web page and other means of communication of the Time Agreement.
The following requirements are asked of organisations wishing to join the Agreement:
- To have a link with the city of Barcelona.
- Maintain a certain regularity of activity and have not foreseen its termination in the short term.
- Have sufficient autonomy to decide and carry out actions within the framework of the Agreement.
If you want to join the Time Agreement, write an email to email@example.com