Mentoring program on Time Organization
The Mentoring Program promotes that companies with experience and a recognized track record in the field of time organization contribute their knowledge, experience and support to companies that want to learn and advance in this field, in a voluntary and personalized way.
It has the advice and experience of Barcelona Activa: the Barcelona Mentoring Program (based on the MIT Venture Mentoring Service) and the Women Mentoring Program.
Characteristics of the mentor company
- It has experience in the organization of time (flexible hours, e-work, conciliation, co-responsibility, etc.).
- It has a trajectory in time organization (plans, tools, documentation, evaluation indicators, etc.).
- It wants to participate voluntarily to transfer his knowledge to other companies.
- It has an experienced reference person (eg Human Resources Manager, General Director) and availability to attend face-to-face meetings.
- Establish a confidentiality agreement.
Characteristics of the mentored company
- It wants to learn / advance on the global policy of time organization or of some specific areas (time flexibility, e-work, conciliation, co-responsibility, etc.).
- You have a project proposal or draft document on the subject in which you request the mentoring.
- It has a reference person with decision-making power (eg Human Resources Manager, General Director) and availability to attend face-to-face meetings.
- It is committed to developing an improvement plan throughout the mentoring with the will to implement it.