Management and prefecture
- Head of the Guàrdia Urbana => Management and immediate command of the force.
- Deputy Commissioner at the Police Headquarters => Management and administration of all aspects entrusted to them by the Police Headquarters.
- Protection Unit => Protection of authorities and security of municipal buildings.
- Police Headquarters Support Office => Supporting the Police Headquarters in all areas related to institutional relations, protocol, the image of the force and internal and external communications.
- Institutional Relations and Communications Office => Responsible for institutional relations, protocol and communication actions.
- Deputy Commissioner to the Management => Assistance and collaboration between the Management of Security and Prevention and the Police Headquarters of the GUB.
- Advisors to the Management in the area of gender perspective => Assistance and collaboration with the Management of Security and the Police Headquarters of the GUB in the area of gender perspective.
- Deontology and Internal Affairs Unit => Supporting the Police Headquarters in all GUB investigations involving civil servants.
- Deputy Chief of the GUB => Second level of command of the GUB.
- Resource Management Unit => Managing human resources and materials under the command of the Police Headquarters and the employment liaison officer.
- Services Inspector => Monitoring correct compliance with the directives, instructions, operating procedures and duties outlined in the services charter to ensure that citizens are provided with an optimum service.
- Information and Documentation Unit => Collecting, receiving and analysing all the data of interest for public order and safety in the public space, and studying, programming and implementing the crime prevention methods and techniques.
- Knowledge and Projects Unit =>Managing projects and generating knowledge based on analysing the data available.
- Traffic Division => Managing, coordinating and monitoring the centralised officers specialising in traffic and road safety.
- Deputy Chief of the Traffic Division => Supporting the Police Headquarters of the division.
- Road Safety Analysis Office => Supporting the Police Headquarters of the division in relation to diagnosis, trends and predictive analysis in the area of traffic accidents.
- Central Traffic Unit => Collaborating with the other jurisdictional units and services to ensure the smooth flow of traffic and road safety in the city.
- Police Reports Unit from Surveillance Systems => Monitoring and managing images recorded by the GUB’s various surveillance systems.
- Investigation and Accident Prevention Unit => Collaborating with the GUB’s other road safety services and units.
Operational Resources and Support Division
- Operational Resources and Support Division => Managing, coordinating and monitoring the centralised officers specialising in emergencies, safety and criminal investigation, reinforcing the local policing service.
- Deputy Chief of the Operational Resources and Support Division => Supporting the Police Headquarters of the division.
- Daytime Support Unit => Supporting units in the city and district services.
- Emergency and Local Reinforcement Unit => Reinforcing the local policing service in the city's neighbourhoods with specific tasks to guarantee community harmony and security, prevent and manage emergencies, and specialist administrative inspection.
- Investigation Unit => Investigating and instructing on the criminal offences determined, in compliance with the agreements and protocols in force, and managing the judicial notices of the members of the force.
- Mounted Police Unit => Supporting the GUB's units in their operations.
- Territorial Division => Supervising, managing, co-coordinating and monitoring the officers of the territorial units, coordinating the night-time territorial units, the Local Policing Service Office and the Education for Safety service.
- Deputy Chief of the Territorial Division => Supporting the Police Headquarters of the Division.
- Local Policing Services Office => Consolidating the local policing services model in all the units and monitoring local indicators.
- Education for Safety Service => Focus on the conduct of students based on an analysis of both individual and social risk factors, and promoting safe conduct to improve community harmony.
- Territorial Units => Covering the daily demand placed on the police service in each area the GUB has jurisdiction over, through the various established channels.
- Night-time Territorial Coordination => Supervising and coordinating the operation of the division's night-time services.
- Night-time Operations Unit => Management and administration of the night-time operations units, ensuring the correct provision of the service in the area.
- Coordination Division => Planning and coordination of the GUB's city services in which more than one division is involved, managing the requests for services received via 112 and other platforms, and the drafting of procedures.
- Deputy Chief of the Coordination Division => Supporting the Headquarters of the Division.
- Joint command room => Managing the requests for services received via 112 and other platforms, and coordination of actions in the event of emergencies.
- Operational Technical Support Unit => Standardising operational procedures and managing access to IT applications.
- Police Operation Planning Unit => Planning of the GUB's police operations in which more that one division and/or external operator is involved.
- Works Unit => Management and planning of works under way on the public highway.