Invitations to tender for IMI contracts for the coming quarter
On Thursday 14 June, a preliminary information session will take place on contracts worth over €100,000 that will be published on the contractor profile throughout this quarter. The aim is give all enterprises access to the public procurement process.
IMI's functions are the development, maintenance and evolution of efficient and productive ICT solutions for city residents and municipal employees. The aim is to supply Barcelona City Council and the public sector companies attached to it with all the required information and communication technology (ICT) services.
The session organised by the IMI will present the future tender processes to be launched by: The Departments of Development, Strategy and New Projects, Telecommunications, and Quality and Security. It will take place at Sala Barcelona (Av. Diagonal, 240, pl.2). Places are limited, so if you wish to attend this session, please register using the form at the top of this page.
- 4 pm - 4.05 pm: Welcome
- 4:05 pm - 5 pm: Presentation of tender processes
- Construction of new employee website Calendar management services
- Occupation permits for the Sant Jordi stalls
- Replacement of the Barcelona municipal police force's (GUB’s) PDA with new devices (hardware and software)
- IMI online
- Remodelling of CPD2 data centre
- Migrating NUS Teleco from Glòries to DHUB (Design Hub)
- New programme for CAACB PR animal shelter
- Neighbourhood folder
- DevoOps Phase 2
For further information, you can find a brief description of the tender process calendar by clicking here