Adaptation of the various management systems for compliance with the LPACAP
An information session is going to be given this coming 1 March, on adaptation for compliance with the Act on the Common Administrative Procedure of Public Authorities (LPACAP) in contracts from IMI’s Department of Development.
IMI's functions are the development, maintenance and evolution of efficient and productive ICT solutions for city residents and municipal employees. Our goal is to supply all the information and communication technology (ICT) services to Barcelona City Council and its subsidiary public sector companies.
The new Act 39/2015, of 1 October, on the Common Administrative Procedure of Public Authorities (LPACAP) establishes that e-procedures have to constitute the regular actions of the Public Authorities to better serve the principles of effectiveness and efficiency in cost saving, transparency obligations and citizens’ guarantees. The City Council already has e-signature, document management, notification, inter-operability and payment systems available and these need to be adapted to the new requirements set out in the LPACAP. That is why the Department of Development will be presenting:
- Adaptation of the e-signature systems: this will keep the applications free of the technological problems associated with e-document signing, by doing away with the need for each of them to establish the various logics that arise from this action.
- Document management adaptation: Adaptation of the settings for the Open Text platform and the document management modules, for compliance with the requirements that come from Act 39/2015.
- E-notification adaptation: E-government services that enable e-notifications to be sent and users to subscribe to them.
- Payment gateway updating: E-government services that enable online payments of the City Council's taxes and public sector charges.
- Inter-operability platform adaptation: Published Service Layer that provides or uses services from other authorities through the AOC's inter-operability node. This service layer enables the City Council’s applications to be used for consulting data from, for example, the Directorate-General for Traffic (DGT), the Spanish Tax Agency (AEAT) and any other authority that offers services.
- Empowerment management adaptation: Service Module that enables permits and powers before Barcelona City Council to be delegated from a natural or legal person to a third-party natural or legal person.
- General information
- E-signature systems adaptation
- Document management adaptation
- E-notification adaptation
- Payment gateway updating:
- Inter-operability platform adaptation
- Empowerment management adaptation