Analysing power and social privileges based on the sex-gender system allows us to identify and detect how abusive or violent relationships are constructed. And clearly seeing the causes and consequences of this violence enables us to tackle the problem from a comprehensive perspective that avoids any form of reductionism and moves us closer to a more conscious view and understanding of the phenomenon.
- Detection and identification of violence
- Types and spheres. Social and cultural context
- Causes and consequences of violence
- Internal experiences associated with gender violence
- Tools and resources for acting in a non-violent way