- BCN antimasclista
- Care services against sexist violence
All services are free and confidential.
In the event of a sexual assault...
- Go to a safe place, far away from the attacker.
- Contact someone immediately who can help you: a male or female friend, a family member, the police.
- Keep hold of any evidence of the assault.
- Contact the Emergency Department at Barcelona’s Hospital Clínic if you are over 16 years of age, and the Emergency Department at Hospital de la Vall d’Hebron if you are 16 or under 16 years of age.
This is a benchmark hospital for treating sexual assaults. Infancy attention from 0 years.
This offers a specific outpatient’s service for children aged between 12 and 17 who are victims of gender-violence situations.
Emergency residential shelter service for women experiencing gender violence and their children. The centre provides comprehensive care.
Provides comprehensive care for victims, whatever the purpose is, and advises any social and professional organisations that so require it.
A municipal facility aimed at promoting a plural, positive and diverse perspective on masculinities.
Local municipal services that offer information, care and advice. here is a PIAD in every district.
This offers an ongoing psycho-social service which deals with any social emergency situation in the city, 24 hours a day and 365 days a year.
Barcelona has excellent hospitals with interdisciplinary teams of medical, nursing and social work professionals to support victims of sexual aggression.
They inform you on existing services throughout Catalonia against gender violence and advise you about the steps to follow facing a gender violence situation.