Barcelona Circuit against Gender Violence
The Barcelona Circuit against Gender Violence is an inter-institutional collaboration project for providing a comprehensive, multi-disciplinary and cross-cutting approach to preventing and detecting gender violence and helping women and children experiencing it to recover and overcome it. It is run and jointly led by Barcelona City Council and the Barcelona Health Care Consortium.
The purpose behind the Barcelona Circuit against Gender Violence is to establish a coordinated system of cooperative and collaborative networking between the various health-care, social, police, judicial and educational services.
The Circuit is centred on a multi-causal, integrated and cross-cutting vision and understanding of the various forms and areas that gender violence occurs in.
Collaboration between the Circuit's professionals, in any of the bodies it comprises, is based on committed, cooperative and coordinated participation that includes networking and co-responsibility for tackling any manifestation of gender violence.
It is aimed at:
- The staff of services, institutions and organisations that play an active role in preventing and identifying gender violence and in helping its victims recover from and overcome it.
Documents worked in 2021:
- Final report [Cat ] Crisis Cabinet for the femicide of July 14, 2020 in Barcelona.
- Good treatment guide / L'Eixample [Cat]: recommendations for people who have in their immediate environment a woman who lives or has lived sexist violence or a man who has exercised or exerted sexist violence.
- Recomendaciones Covid-19 para servicios de acogida por violencia machista [Ca] (pdf 418.98 KB)
- Circuito de actuación Covid-19 para servicios de acogida por violencia machista [Ca] (pdf 753.03 KB)
- Plan de contingencias Covid-19 para servicios de acogida por violencia machista [Ca] (pdf 1.06 MB)
- Informe final del feminicidio del 14 de julio del 2020 en Barcelona [Ca] (pdf 740.67 KB)
- Good care guide / L'Eixample [Ca] (pdf 567.90 KB)
- Recomendaciones para el abordaje de situaciones de violencia machista en los centros educativos [Ca] (pdf 964.75 KB)
- Good care guide / Sants-Montjuïc (pdf 99.48 KB)
- Fiestas libres de violencia sexual (pdf 307.93 KB)
- Good care guide / Sant Andreu [Ca] (pdf 578.05 KB)
- El análisis de caso en el contexto del Circuito Barcelona contra la Violencia Machista [Ca] (pdf 1.10 MB)
- Circuit Evaluation document [Ca] (pdf 1.56 MB)
- Organizational structure Barcelona Circuit CVM [Ca] (pdf 1.51 MB)
- Protocolo de duelo de ciudad contra las violencias machistas 2016 [Ca] (pdf 256.83 KB)
- Convenio de colaboración para dar respuesta a situaciones de emergencia en situaciones de violencia machista [Ca] (pdf 3.15 MB)
- Commemorating the 20th anniversary of Circuit 1 to 4 June 2021 [Ca]
- Preventing abusive couple relationships: recommendations and experiences. [Ca]
- The RVD-BCN risk assessment guide for violence against women perpetrated by their partner of former partner
- Guide with recommendations for detecting gender violence in men. [Ca])