It works on aspects such as:
- Parenting skills.
- Building healthy relationships with sons and daughters.
- Detecting children’s needs.
- The effect violence has on their lives.
- Identifying and recognising violence.
- Looking for non-violent alternatives in their relationships.
Access to the service is direct – by phone, email or in person. Men may also be referred to the service by other services.
The service hours are from Monday to Thursday, 9 am to 2 pm and 3 pm to 8 pm, and Friday, 9 am to 3 pm.