8 March Award - Maria Aurèlia Capmany
The first aim of the award is to acknowledge initiatives and projects conceived to make Barcelona a city free of male violence. The second aim of the award is to offer economic resources and institutional support to help set up the winning projects.
Non-profit natural or legal persons, associations and entities from the city of Barcelona.
2023: 37th edition of the award
Adopting the slogan “The irrepressible desire for freedom”, the 2023 award aims to support projects that advance the sexual freedom of women in all their diversity and to guarantee their sexual and reproductive rights.
The deadline for submitting projects is 9 February 2023
- General terms and conditions of the 8M Award [Ca] (pdf 207.95 KB)
- Rules for the call for entries for the 8 March 2023 Award [Ca] (pdf 110.28 KB)
- Application form [Ca] (docx 66.48 KB)
- Form for the project’s description and budget [Ca] (docx 61.33 KB)
- Project’s summary sheet [Ca] (docx 40.42 KB)
- Link to the e-government’s procedure
- History - 8M Award winners [Ca] (pdf 139.35 KB)