The 2nd call has now been published for subsidy applications for reducing women’s poverty and job insecurity as part of the strategy for combating the Feminisation of Poverty and Job Insecurity. The deadline for submitting applications is 24 December.
The subsidies are intended for projects aimed at reducing women’s —short-, medium- and long-term— poverty and job insecurity in Barcelona and at meeting some of the following goals:
Economy for life and the organisation of time
- Labour market:
– To promote professional qualifications and accreditation as well as entry and permanence in the labour market for women in vulnerable situations.
– To fight against gender inequalities in the formal market which determine the vulnerability of women facing poverty.
– To bring greater dignity to the most feminised sectors and combat job segregation.
- Domestic and care work jobs:
– To promote joint responsibility in domestic and care work from all the players involved: households, the community, the private sector and the public authorities.
City of rights
– To fight against energy poverty and to improve habitability and the housing conditions of women in poverty or in a vulnerable situation.
– To fight against malnutrition and bad food resulting from poverty, not just of women but of their families too.
– To provide access to sports or public-health promoting activities for women in vulnerable situations.
Basic social conditions, empowerment and political and social participation
- To promote basic social conditions, empowerment and socio-political participation among women in more vulnerable situations
The application-submission period starts on Thursday 25 November and ends on 24 December 2021.
You can find full information from this link. For any further clarification or information you may need, please email us at email@example.com
In addition, an online information session will be held this coming 3 December at 1 pm. You will be able to access it through the following link