Legal advice service group
Barcelona City Council offers various citizen support services. Legal advice has an important place among the different types of specialised professional assistance on offer.
Legal advice services are free, public and personalised, their goal being to guarantee equal rights for people in the city.
These services can provide you with legal information on matters such as: civil law, criminal law, administrative, family and employment law, gender violence, foreigner status and procedures, family reunification, international protection, housing and more.
Legal advice service
The following currently form part of the Legal Advice Services Group:
- Women's Support and Information Points (PIAD)
- Assistance, Recovery and Shelter Service (SARA)
- ABITS Agency's Social-Educational Care Service (SAS) for a Comprehensive Approach to Sex Work Issue
- Municipal Unit against Human Trafficking (UTEH)
- Barcelona LGBTI Centre
- “New families in Barcelona” support programme for family reunificatio
- Community-Ties Information Points (PIAs)
- Care Service for Immigrants, Emigrants and Refugees (SAIER)
- Office for Non-Discrimination (OND)
- Legal and Mediator Guidance Service (SOJ)
- CIE Legal Advice Service (SOJ CIE Zona Franca)
- Employment Advisory Team at the Municipal Institute for People with Disabilities
- Social Support Service for Homelessness in Public Space (SASSEP)
- Social Services Centres
- Housing Offices
- Employment Rights Defence Points (Barcelona Activa)
- Espai Barcelona Cuida
- Social Services Consortium
- Social Insertion Service (SIS)
You can consult the various free advice services here.