With the Green Point user card, you can get a double discount on waste-related fees:
- up to 14% off the fee for the collection of municipal waste from private homes and
- up to 14% off the metropolitan waste treatment fee (TMTR). Both fees are included in and are paid as part of the water bill.
Every time you go to a Green Point, present your card to the user service staff so they can record your visit. The more you go, the greater the reduction. The card is free and can be used by any person living at the same address, as it is linked to the home’s water supply contract.
Ask for it:
- At the Green Point: You will need the original or a photocopy of the water supply contract or agreement or a water utility bill containing the holder’s details (name and surname, tax number (NIF), address and telephone number).
- On the Barcelona Metropolitan Area’s website.
Consult your visits:
- You can consult the visits made to the Green points network in this link of the Barcelona Metropolitan Area.