- The offer of free workshops on various subjects: self-esteem, dance, laughter therapy, self-defence, etc.
- Participation in personal-growth groups to improve self-knowledge and as a place to share experiences among women.
The PIAD also work in the community, organising awareness-raising activities aimed at the general public and taking part in community plans and sectoral networks.
- Women over the age of 18 who live, study or work in Barcelona.
- Adolescent women between the ages of 12 and 17 who live, study or work in Barcelona.
(It is not necessary to be a registered resident in either case)
- Organisations or professionals who work in this sphere.
There is a PIAD in every city district. Furthermore, the Nou Barris PIAD has an additional support centre in Zona Nord (Ciutat Meridiana, Torre Baró and Vallbona).
You need to make an appointment by calling 936 197 311, Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 2 pm, and Monday to Thursday, from 4 pm to 7 pm.
You can also ask for an appointment in person during the opening hours indicated for each PIAD, which you can find on the map at the end of the page.